Fodor's Paris 2022
Fodor's Travel Guides
- 38 million tourists visited Greater Paris in 2018, with 24.5 million hotel stays (up 3.8% compared to 2017)
- The city of Paris itself was the most visited European city in 2018 with 19.9 million visitors
- The Covid 19 pandemic in 2020 caused a steep drop-off in tourism to many destinations, but surveys have shown an ongoing interest in international travel once it becomes safe again. The number of Americans traveling overseas is expected to increase in mid-2021, once vaccinations are available to a wide variety of people.
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book’s main description