Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Review
If you are studying for the ONCB Orthopaedic Nurse Certification (ONC®) exam, then Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Review is the perfect comprehensive study tool for you. This must-have resource is based on the latest ONCB content outline and includes both review content and practice Q&A—everything you need to pass the exam. Key foundational content is provided, including musculoskeletal anatomy and physiology, assessment, laboratory and imaging studies, and perioperative care. Each chapter addresses key exam blueprint topics with an easy-to-read format, quick-reference tables, useful illustrations, and end-of-chapter questions to assess knowledge retention. The review concludes with a full-length 150-question practice test. With a total of 300 practice questions, detailed review content and answer rationales, Orthopaedic Nurse Certification Review gives you the tools to study your way and the confidence to pass the first time, guaranteed.
- Covers the latest ONCB ONC® exam blueprint
- Provides a comprehensive yet concise review of everything needed to pass your exam
- Includes a total of 300 exam-style questions with robust rationales
- Features Illustrations and images to facilitate information retention
- Offers details about certification and test-taking strategies to optimize performance
ONC® is a registered trademark of the Orthopaedic Nurses Certification Board (ONCB). The ONCB is the sole owner of its certification programs. ONCB does not endorse this exam preparation resource, nor does it have a proprietary relationship with Springer Publishing Company.