The Ultimate Marketing Engine
5 Steps to Ridiculously Consistent Growth
Read by the author.
Learn proven principles to create and maintain a clear, effective marketing strategy that attracts your ideal clients, generates greater profits, and is easy for you and your team to follow.
Marketing has changed drastically with the introduction of a growing array of digital channels and it’s difficult for small business owners and marketing executives to keep up. As a result, marketing initiatives have become fragmented as marketers focus on individual aspects of their plan, rather than executing an overall strategy.
Using the principles that he teaches in his first book, on his podcast, and in his blog, John Jantsch, founder of the marketing platform Duct Tape Marketing, teaches you how to create and maintain a simple, effective, and clear marketing strategy that you and your teams can easily follow.
In Ultimate Marketing Engine, you will learn:
- Why having a strategy is so important and how an effective strategy will render the competition irrelevant.
- How to cultivate relationships with their target audience.
- How to find the tactics that are in plain view and capitalize on them.
- That your brand is what your customers say it is and why a strategy is essential to guiding that narrative.
- The value of content as the voice of strategy.
Strategy is the crucial first step to a solid marketing foundation for a company’s brand and products. This book will help readers create and maintain that foundation.
Accompanying figures are available in the audiobook companion PDF download.